stuck story.

 Stuck 


I was lying in bed waiting for my alarm clock to go off. at 7:30 I got up got

ready for my cousin

Can't wait for him to come to hang with me

Were play hide  call me for breakfast I had cheese on 

Toast. Got in  the car to go to see 

So I can stay t in seek I was the tag so I went find 

Five minutes I find one I couldn't find the last

Then I was the hide in a box I can find in it 

My cousin pull stuff on top of me then 

I was ok but I was feeling a little bit sick

After he counted up to 10 

He looks for  me but couldn't find I was the last

One I felt someone was about to come and

Jumpscare me it took him a little bit of time

To find me so I got out then running to the pool

So they don't see me in the shed so that the best spot in the house then I heard someone come to the door it was my mum look like upset with someone

Do you want mum? I just want to say, do you want to come to Macs? Ok!!!!!

So we went then I want to go back home but

It was fun I had the best day

I went toilet I went then when I

finished I got stuck in the toilet

I call my mum yes can you open the

the door you can open yourself

plz no ok she tries to open want happen

stuck that want to happen ok the end

            







 


Comments

  1. How did you get stuck in the toilet, Terry? It doesn't make sense unless you tell us how it happened.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 word

the day think Began to Disappear